Saturday, June 9, 2007

Weary today

Today I am a little weary and tired. Drained might be a better word. I have been writing all day and that sure makes the eyes tired. I made a little french coffee earlier and that picked me up some but then like a dud dropped me off somewhere in the afternoon. Tonight we go to church but I think I would like to wait and go tomorrow. It seems so not right to go on Saturday night instead of Sunday but I gues that is relative to whether or not a person grew up going on Saturday or Sunday.

I am glad I go. Church has become a huge part of my life. I like the community it brings into my life. Webster Dict says community is a place where people can meet with common goals and ideas. I like that. This is what my church is for me. I say my church but I can find this community in almost any church I would attend. I just finished the book, Blue Like Jazz and I love the way he talks about community and its neccessity in each persons life. We were created for community.

So perhaps tonight or maybe tomorrow which ever it becomes I will go into my community and worship God with all my heart. Perhaps I will see you there?

1 comment:

cride said...

Hello "weary today," I like that you can find a sense of community in your church. It is like being at your second home. I am sorry you are tired have you heard of bioidentical hoprmones? They can sure pick you up if you are lacking anywhere. hahaha. I like the blog mom!